The HQP company provides you with a comprehensive program for disinfection and rodenticide that includes the prevention, control, suppression of insects and rodents.
Disinfection is the control and the process of radical control of all kinds of flying insects (flies, mosquitoes, gnats, moths, etc.), crawling and walking insects (bedbugs, cockroaches, fleas, ants, spiders, ticks, lice, etc.), in the area of your interest. Disinfestation is a service for businesses of health interest, professional and industrial premises, as well as homes since insects are carriers of infectious diseases.
Rodenticide is the actions carried out to reduce and control rodent populations, mice and rats. Mice infestations can be created externally in building yards or indoors, such as residences or business premises. Depending on the nature of the problem, the appropriate method for fighting rodents must be chosen.
The disinfection procedures used by HQP are:
- Disinfecting by spraying with cold or warm misting devices. In these methods, the solutions take the form of a cloud of droplets (nebula) or smoke. In this way, surfaces and hard-to-reach points (cracks, high points) are universally covered.
- Disinfection by applying insecticides in the form of powder (powders) or granules.
- Disinfection through residual spraying with low pressure sprayers or spraying machines.
- Disinfection through the use of insecticides in the form of baits (Gel) with attractive properties for pests. The baits are placed in suitable positions, near the outbreaks or in places where the pests pass.
- Disinfection by fumigation, often carried out in grain warehouses (silos), on ships carrying food and in the fight against wood-eating insects (shrike).
HQP offers Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Services based on which the combined use of all available methods for the management of insects and other animal pests is recommended, with the appropriate use of formulations and other forms of intervention at acceptable economic and ecological levels, minimizing risks to human health and the environment.
Mice are moving foci of infection with a greater risk to public health and the economy throughout the world, carriers of many pathogenic microorganisms with high reproductive capacities and the cause of death for a large number of people around the world, while with their existence they challenge the image of a business or company.
Rodenticide procedures used by HQP are:
- Rodenticide with chemical control using chemical baits (rodenticide). In chemical control, the mice consume the baits, which act on their blood, resulting in their death.
- Rodenticide with biological methods using mechanical or adhesive means to trap them. In the biological method, the appropriate attractant is placed in the trapping medium in anticipation of the capture of the unwanted visitors.
In this context, it is necessary to note that our company HQP always applies methods for meat killing fully harmonized with the HACCP and ISO 22000 system and based on EU directive 93/43.
HQP treats the fight against animal enemies as a service of the highest importance and responsibility, which must be carried out at regular intervals and based on legal and scientific specifications.
Also, HQP provides a Disinfection-Mycocide Package to businesses of health importance. A mycicide disinfection work file must be in all businesses that handle food in any way. Based on the Greek & International legislation (93/43/EEC) & (KYA 487/FEK 1219/2000), as well as the relevant hygiene instructions of the EFET, the myocide disinfection file should be updated after each control application of pests by the agronomist scientist in charge.
The most suitable period for disinsection and mycicide is when the weather warms up, as insects multiply and grow faster than usual. So the best time for disinfestation is generally from spring to autumn, as that is when insects show their greatest activity.
Finally, it is necessary to mention that the applications are carried out by Responsible Agricultural Scientists, all the preparations used by HQP for disinfestation are approved by the Ministry of Rural Development and by the EOF (National Medicines Organization). Their application follows the EC 852/2004 and EC 178/2002 Regulations on Food Hygiene. Disinfection procedures comply with the principles of the HACCP system for the safety of food premises.