HQP can provide decontamination services for buildings and business premises. This procedure, which aims to exterminate germs such as bacteria, fungi, viruses, and protozoa, is a service of utmost importance. Each type of space has a high degree risk of infection with pathogenic microbes, which makes the upper service necessary and necessary to be carried out on a regular basis.
Decontamination procedures used by HQP are:
- cleaning, which involves the process by which the contaminants are removed from the surfaces and this removal is done either mechanically or chemically, with use of soaps, detergents and of course water
- places’ consolidation, which is a chemical process in which population of pathogenic microbes if the area is considered safe for use.
HQP follows specific decontamination methods, which are divided into three main categories:
- Natural disinfection methods, in which solar is used radiation, heat and pulse vibrations
- Chemical disinfection methods, in which a variety of chemicals are used products
- Physicochemical disinfection methods, in which the use of money of physical and chemical methods.
Decontamination process is performed by HQP with preparations that are yes approved by NMA (National Medicines Agency) and for the implementation they are followed by the Community Legislation (Directive 98/8 EC) and the National Legislation (P.D. 205/2001).